Wednesday, April 10, 2019

Prologue. Hello and Welcome To My Blog

Hi everyone. *waves*
My Dad has done a great job writing his perspective on what happened to me these last 6 months on his blog, but now I think I'm up to telling my story myself. I'm going to write about the story now, the story as I remember it happening and my thoughts about faith along the way. I hope to do Andrew proud ("Your parents by their first names?!" "Because it's funny, that's why"). Warning: It's going to be intensely Jesus-filled and intensely funny. Get ready.

On the 22 September 2018 I had an Intraparenchymal brain haemorrhage in the pons area of my brain stem. I woke up the next day in The Royal Hallamshire's neuro-intensive care unit. I was virtually paralysed with a breathing tube in my mouth (intubated). This is the story of how I learned to walk again.

2 comments:

  1. I'm so proud of you for this Liz! I'm looking forward to your future entries. Tejal ❤

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait for the installments! Praying for you continually Elizabeth!

    ReplyDelete